Hello, I hope you are enjoying and continue to enjoy this wiki! We do have some rules though.
1. Do not swear. This is a wiki that is kid friendly.
2. Do not talk about anything non kid friendly. I know there is a 13 and up age limit but that's only if you sign up. Also not everyone follows that, and that is not our problem.
3. Do not remove things if they shouldn't be removed. I understand we can undo and some things may seem like they should be removed to some and not to others. But just don't delete anything if you know it shouldn't be deleted.
4. Respect admins. I only have 1 admin now, but I am planning on adding more in the future (which is why I have an admin application form, found here).
5. Have a good time! I can not stress how important that rule is. And of course,
7. Have a good day!
(Admins if there is a rule you urgently need to add, you can add it to the list)